Terinex Limited acknowledges the importance of supplying goods and services of a consistent and high standard within an environmentally sound framework. To this end, the Company operates an Integrated Management System, which meets the requirements of ISO 1400 I: 2004 and covers all of our activities, in conjunction with the Company Quality Policy.
It is our policy to:
- Reduce waste and consumption of resources (materials and energy) and ensure that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- To reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- To reduce the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes through strategic evaluation and planning.
- Maintain systems to set and monitor objectives and targets, and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Review objectives and targets set, through our annual management review.
- Maintain effective systems to avoid, reduce or control the creation, emission or discharge of any type of pollutant or waste, in order to reduce adverse, environmental impacts.
- Advise customers and other interested parties, where appropriate, on the best environmental practices associated with the storage, use and disposal of the Company’s products.
- Ensure that all persons acting on behalf of the Company act in accordance with this policy and our Integrated Management System.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and all other requirements.
Toby Cottam : Managing Director