- 1966 – Manufacturing PET bags for cooking and foil edge roasting wrap.
- 1972 – Reckitt & Coleman purchase Terinex Ltd.
- 1972 – Started parchment paper conversion.
- 1975 – Began converting and selling clingfilm & aluminium foil.
- 1975 – Bakewell becomes a registered trademark.
- 1997 – Reckitt & Coleman sells Terinex to Rob Campbell.
- 2004 – Purchased tissue line and began converting.
- 2008 – Terinex is bought by OGM Ltd.
- 2016 – QC film is purchased by the group.
- 2016 – 8 colour comexi printing press installed along with slitter and laminator.
- 2017 – Rebranding of retail and B2B range as Bakewell.
- 2018 – Q-Tex film & TacTex film developed with Q-Tex film becoming finalist in packaging awards.
“Manufacturing and supplying innovative home cooking products, catering consumables, facial tissues, and printed flexible packaging materials supported by market leading customer service.”
The Ripley site concentrates on bespoke ovenable solutions and food packaging and has 19365 ft2.
The Ripley site kit includes:
- Comexi 8 colour HD printing press.
- AVT visual quality system.
- Comexi laminator.
- Comexi slitter.
- 2x additional slitters.
- Folder rewinder.
The Bedford site concentrates on tissue, PET openable bags, film, foil and baking paper conversion and is 37675 ft2 .
The Bedford site kit includes:
- 7 oven bag converting lines, in-line print, in-line punch, in-line wicketing.
- Tissue conversion line.
- Film, foil, baking paper slit, rewind and perforation capabilities.