- 1966 – Manufacturing PET bags for cooking and foil edge roasting wrap.
- 1972 – Reckitt & Coleman purchase Terinex Ltd.
- 1972 – Started parchment paper conversion.
- 1975 – Began converting and selling clingfilm & aluminium foil.
- 1975 – Bakewell becomes a registered trademark.
- 1997 – Reckitt & Coleman sells Terinex to Rob Campbell.
- 2004 – Purchased tissue line and began converting.
- 2008 – Terinex is bought by OGM Ltd.
- 2017 – Rebranding of retail and B2B range as Bakewell.
- 2020 – Terinex is bought by Poppies Europe Ltd.
Countries we export to
Site - WA9 1QT
Terinex have been trading for over 50 years and within that time have added different products and capabilities to our portfolio.
Some comments from our happy customers
Botham’s have worked with Terinex for a very long time – and our product wrap quality just keeps getting better! The new HD printer has made the designs look fantastic, and we look forward to getting more wraps made this year. Thank you for your superb service,
Bothams of Whitby,
We have worked with Terinex for numerous years. The team there have always been really helpful, with no job too large or small. Their experience helped us to redesign our brand and launch very successfully with print lead-times being shorter than most. They are a company whom we would recommend.
Terinex Ltd has been an excellent vendor and solutions-orientated business partner. They stay on the forefront of the newest technologies. Down to earth and easy to work and do business with. Great customer service!
I have to say that Terinex is the most reliable supplier, you guys manage to turn things around very quickly for unexpected situations, which is very appreciated. It’s a pleasure to work with you.
Igoris- CSM Bakery Solutions,
We would love to hear from you if you would like to contact us directly please find our contact information below.
Terinex Europe (Division of Poppies Europe),
Phone: 01744 730736